- Five full online training courses: 'A trustee's role and responsibilities', 'Make your board effective', 'The essentials of charity finance', 'Strategy made easy' and 'What difference are we making?'
- Downloadable toolkits and checklists.
Watch our free preview videos
- A trustee's role and responsibilities
- Make your board effective
- The essentials of charity finance
- Strategy made easy
- What difference are we making?
Through this four part course you will gain a better understanding of the role of a trustee, in any organisation, including key legal duties and areas of potential liability.
Do board meetings seem never-ending and unfocused? Improve the effectiveness of your board by understanding the roles of the chair, trustees and CEO as well as the purpose and principles of good governance. Plus, learn practical tips on making board meetings work!
Are you a new trustee, a charity founder or an aspiring finance officer? If you need to make sense of accounts and reporting, or maybe just want a quick refresh on charity finance then this online training course is for you.
Do you have a strategic plan that's gathering dust on a shelf? Are you about to write a new one or maybe your very first? Learn how to turn your plans into actions that will maximise your impact and will help you not just survive but grow!
In the current economic climate proving and improving your impact can be the key to securing funding and ensuring the survival of your organisation. Learn how to measure the difference you're making by collecting evidence, identifying your outcomes and outputs, and setting performance indicators.
Got a question?
- If you've got a specific question about this course email us on email@example.com.
- If you're interested in face to face charity training, send an email to our consultancy team on firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look at the training courses
Click on the 'Add to basket' button at the top of the page or get all our training from £9.99/month with our StudyPass subscription. NCVO members can access all of our Studyzone courses for free - if your organisation is an NCVO member, just create an account, log-in and join your organisation.
- Trustees Unlimited offers voluntary organisations a professional and cost-effective service to recruit trustees from across the private, public and voluntary sectors.
- NCVO's Trustee Bank offers a free service to all voluntary sector organisations to view trustee vacancies. If your organisation is an NCVO member you can sign in or create an account and post a trustee vacancy for free.
StudyPass. All our training in one low-cost subscription
From as little as £9.99 a month you could get complete access to all the training material in the StudyZone with the StudyPass subscription. Find out more