- Planning and understanding
- Data collection
- Analysis and reporting
- Disseminating your research
- Knowledge of what you need to have in place before commissioning research
- Knowledge of what you should be thinking about before embarking on research
- Knowledge of what the elements of a good research project are
- Preview video is 4mins and 29s (full course is over 30 minutes long).
- Read a transcript for this preview video (Word, 23kb)
- To watch the rest of the videos in this course click on the 'Add to basket' button at the top of the page or get all our training from £9.99/month with our StudyPass subscription.
This course includes links to a range of useful resources, including:
- useful research websites
- guidance on creating an online survey
- tips for ethical research
- using focus groups to collect data
- and more!
Kim Donahue is an independent voluntary sector consultant with a focus on practice-based research. Her work over the last 30 years has included equalities, volunteer management, inclusive practice and all aspects of organisational development. She is also a research associate with the Institute for Volunteering Research, an associate consultant with NCVO and associated with Urban Inclusion, a consultancy in East London.
Kim's work has included research projects for the National Equalities Partnership, Greater London Volunteering, Healthwatch Tower Hamlets and many CVS’ and Volunteer Centres across the country. She also does training for organisations around research, monitoring, inclusive practice, volunteer management and many other areas.
Click on the 'Add to basket' button at the top of the page to buy this course or get all our training from £9.99/month with our StudyPass subscription.
Got a question or need more help?
StudyPass. All our training in one low-cost subscription
From as little as £9.99 a month you could get complete access to all the training material in the StudyZone with the StudyPass subscription. Find out more