Still not sure? Watch this short preview...
- Video is 2 mins 21s.
- Read a transcript of this preview video (Word, 24kb).
- Part one: Introduction to sustainable funding
- Part two: Where does your money come from?
- Part three: Improving your organisation's financial health
By the end of the course you will:
- understand what sustainable funding is and how it could work for your organisation
- be able to recognise the main sources of income and their characteristics
- have improved your knowledge on the trends in the voluntary sector economy, and how they affect your organisation
- have the skills to implement a more sustainable approach to funding in your work.
About the trainers
Since 2008, Olof has worked with hundreds of voluntary organisations, helping them improve their financial sustainability.
Julie joined the NCVO sustainable funding team in 2012 and she has spent the last 5 years working in the voluntary sector as both a fundraiser and a sustainable funding adviser. She has extensive experience working with smaller organisations.
From a background in fundraising, marketing and project development with several major charities, Ros joined NCVO in June 2009, delivering support, consultancy and training to frontline and infrastructure organisations. She specialises in strategic income diversification and income management – particularly focusing on fundraising, relationships and marketing.
Click on the 'Add to basket' button at the top of the page to buy this course or get all our training from £9.99/month with our StudyPass subscription.
Got a question or need more help?
StudyPass. All our training in one low-cost subscription
From as little as £9.99 a month you could get complete access to all the training material in the StudyZone with the StudyPass subscription. Find out more