- Read a transcript for this video.
- This video is 3mins 13s.
- *Due to recent changes to toy safety regulations, toys that are second-hand no longer need to be labelled with the CE mark but they must still meet the legal standards.
To continue your training click on another problem area that you have identified after answering the self-assessment questions. You can find the questions under 'Further resources'.
- Fire safety and risk assessment
- Disaster recovery plan
- Manual handling, slips and trips, accident reporting
- Volunteers and lone working
- Safeguarding vulnerable persons
- Planning an event
- Selection and training
- Visits and outings
- How to carry out a risk assessment
- Sale of second hand goods guidance
- the self-assessment questions that help you identify where you and your organisation are struggling
- Ecclesiastical guidance notes
- Some more useful information can be found on the Trading Standards Institute website.
Do you want more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help regarding risk assessments.