- Read a transcript for this video.
- This video is 4mins 59s.
Please note that the Criminal Records Bureau the trainer refers to in this part of the course has now become the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To continue your training click on another problem area that you have identified after answering the self-assessment questions. You can find the questions under 'Further resources'.
- Fire safety and risk assessment
- Disaster recovery plan
- Volunteers and lone working
- Sale of second hand goods
- Manual handling, slips, trips and accident reporting
- Planning an event
- Selection and training
- Visits and outings
- How to carry out a risk assessment
- Safe guarding vulnerable persons guidance notes
- the self-assessment questions that help you identify where you and your organisation are struggling
- Ecclesiastical guidance notes
- Independent Safeguarding Authority
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006
- Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Safe Network
If you have a question for Bob or Claire post it in our discussion forum.
Do you want more?
Email email@example.com for help regarding risk assessments.