- Read a transcript for this video.
- This video is 5mins 29s.
To continue your training click on another problem area that you have identified after answering the self-assessment questions. You can find the questions under 'Further resources'.
- Fire safety and risk assessment
- Disaster recovery plan
- Volunteers and lone working
- Sale of second hand goods
- Safeguarding vulnerable persons
- Planning an event
- Selection and training
- Visits and outings
- How to carry out a risk assessment
- Manual handling guidance
- Reporting and recording accidents and first aid guiance
- the self-assessment questions that help you identify where you and your organisation are struggling
- Ecclesiastical guidance notes
- Training record form
- Ecclesiastical Risk Services
- Accident and witness report form
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- The Health and Safety Executive
Do you want more?
Email email@example.com for help regarding risk assessments.