- Read a transcript for this video.
- This video is 3min 53sec.
To continue your training, click on a problem area you have identified in response to the self-assessment questions. You can find the self-assessment questions under Further resources below.
- Fire safety and risk assessment
- Disaster recovery plan
- Volunteers and lone working
- Sale of second-hand goods
- Safeguarding vulnerable persons
- Planning an event
- Selection and training
- Visits and outings
- Manual handling, slips, trips and accidents
- the self-assessment questions to help identify areas of risk where your organisation may be struggling
- Ecclesiastical guidance notes
- How to carry out a risk assessment
- Five steps to risk assessment
Do you want more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help regarding risk assessments.