- Read a transcript for this video.
- This video is 5min 44sec.
What is next?
To continue your training, click on an area or risk you have identified after answering the self-assessment questions. You can find the self-assessment questions under Further resources below.
- Visits and outings
- Disaster recovery plan
- Manual handling, slips and trips, accident reporting
- Volunteers and lone working
- Sale of second hand goods
- Safeguarding vulnerable persons
- Planning an event
- Selection and training
- How to carry out a risk assessment
- Fire safety and risk assessment guidance
- Self-assessment questions to help you identify areas of risk where your organisation may be struggling
- Visit the Communities and Local Government website for useful information on fire safety and guidance.
- Ecclesiastical guidance notes
Do you want more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help regarding risk assessments.