- Introduction to campaigning
- Keeping it legal
- Creating a strategy for change
- Is your campaign making a difference?
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- understand the 'what', 'why' and 'when' of campaigning
- ensure your campaign abides by the rules
- create your strategy and evaluate your campaign
- Read a transcript of this video (Word, 24kb).
- This preview video is 3mins 29s (the full course is over 30 minutes long).
Sarah Gilbert is chair of NCVO’s Certificate in Campaigning, and has worked with a wide range of organisations as a consultant and trainer in campaigning, strategy and impact. Sarah was a founding member of NCVO’s Campaigning Effectiveness programme and has written articles, books and designed tools to support people to run more powerful campaigns. Sarah also blogs about campaigning and is a mentor and coach to young campaigners. Her roots are in campaigning and policy work in the voluntary sector including successful campaigning on the Disability Discrimination Act.
Click on the 'Add to basket' button at the top of the page to buy this course or get all our training from £9.99/month with our StudyPass subscription.
Sign up now for the Certificate in Campaigning course
If you wish to improve your campaigning skills further why not get your Certificate in campaigning from the National Council for Voluntary Organisations? You'll learn how to make a greater impact with your campaigning with the support of expert tuition tailored to today’s campaigning environment.
StudyPass. All our training in one low-cost subscription
From as little as £9.99 a month you could get complete access to all the training material in the StudyZone with the StudyPass subscription. Find out more