Still not sure? Watch this short preview...
- Part one: What is a blog and why would you want one?
- Part two: Getting started
- Part three: Fine tuning your blog
- Part four: Driving traffic to your blog and monitoring
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the benefits a blog could bring to you or your organisation
- Have the skills and tools needed to set your blog up and start producing content
- Understand the different types of blogs available to you and the individual features on offer
- Be able to tweak your blog so it is more relative to your audience and your goals
- Understand how you can increase traffic to your blog and keep track of its performance.
About the trainerHoney Lucas has worked in the voluntary sector for five years, providing communications and information support. In 2010 she set up her own blog of social media news for voluntary sector professionals called 'The Very Tiger's Blog'. The blog brings together news, case studies, guides and tips about using social media for charities and other voluntary sector organisations.
Click on the 'Add to basket' button at the top of the page to buy this course or get all our training from £9.99/month with our StudyPass subscription.
Need more help?
If you have any questions about the topics covered in this StudyZone course or you want to more about blogging, why not get in touch with the trainer directly?
StudyPass. All our training in one low-cost subscription
From as little as £9.99 a month you could get complete access to all the training material in the StudyZone with the StudyPass subscription. Find out more