Blogging for the voluntary sector
or get ALL our training from
This course is designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to start blogging. Broken down into four easily digestible sections, you will learn
why blogs can benefit you or your organisation, how to set one up, fine tuning, driving traffic to your blog and monitoring.
Totalling almost 40 minutes, this 4 part E-learning video course on blogging also contains several online resources
Still not sure? Watch this short preview...
- Part one: What is a blog and why would you want one?
- Part two: Getting started
- Part three: Fine tuning your blog
- Part four: Driving traffic to your blog and monitoring
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the benefits a blog could bring to you or your organisation
- Have the skills and tools needed to set your blog up and start producing content
- Understand the different types of blogs available to you and the individual features on offer
- Be able to tweak your blog so it is more relative to your audience and your goals
- Understand how you can increase traffic to your blog and keep track of its performance.
About the trainer
Honey Lucas has worked in the voluntary sector for five years, providing communications and information support. In 2010 she founded The Very Tiger's blog of social media news for voluntary sector professionals
. The site brings together news, case studies, guides and tips about using social media for charities and other voluntary sector organisations.
Click on the 'Add to basket' button at the top of the page to buy this course or get all our training from £9.99/month with our StudyPass subscription.
Need more help?
If you have any questions about the topics covered in this StudyZone course or you want to more about blogging, why not get in touch with the trainer directly?