I’m a principal consultant and Visiting Fellow at Cass CCE and a graduate of the MSc in Voluntary Sector Management. I’m a Fellow of the CIPD and have an MA in employment law. I run my own consultancy practice, advising organisations on HR, organisational development and charity management. I'm a qualified coach and run action learning sets for the masters programmes at Cass, Centre for Charity Effectiveness.
I’m the author of "How to become a Third Sector Chief Executive" (ACEVO, 2010), "The Chief Executive’s First 100 Days" (ACEVO, 2007) and three of the Tools for Success Guides. Personal governance experience includes being a trustee for a well known animal charity, a founder director of Working Chance (supporting women in and released from prison) and a director of a US commercial company.
I was also a writer for Know How's wonderful Millcaster Tales, the brilliant on line soap opera!
Earlier work experience was in charity management at Director level.
FionaAsh is interested in basics, founding, millcaster tales, introductory, basic, starting up, setting up, social enterprise, starter
Latest added by FionaAsh
- How to: How to develop yourself - with n...
- Comment: Re: Developing talent in our sec...
- Comment: Re: Nonprofit leadership and man...
- Comment: Recruiting a new chair
- Conversation: Recruiting a new chair
- Comment: Re: Applying for a job - your ti...
- Comment: Re: Time management - your tips
- Comment: Being a first time Manager
- Conversation: Being a first time Manager
- Page: Dealing with conflict