Jacqueline is a Director of Dovetail and has been helping organisations to get the best out of their people for more than 14 years. She is experienced in designing and managing projects throughout Europe, Africa, USA, South America and the Middle East.
Jacqueline has worked mainly with pharmaceutical, clinical research, new technology and not-for-profit organisations, but has also worked within a wide variety of other sectors.
Jacqueline's recent assignments include designing and delivering leadership skills programmes for a national public health service; working with the exec team of a leading pharmaceutical company to facilitate setting of vision, values and strategy, delivering project management workshops for clinical research project managers in India; and chairing and setting the strategic direction of the training committee of a clinical research membership organisation.
Jacqueline is a Licentiate Member of the CIPD (LCIPD), a Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (CPNLP) and GHR registered occupational hypnotherapist (GHR Reg, GQHP, CMH, DHyp). She is accredited to use Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Hay Group's Inventory of Leadership Styles (ILS).
Latest added by JacquelineJohnson
- Comment: Re: interview candidate dilemma ...
- Page: Talent and succession management
- Page: Performance-based rewards
- Page: Treating people equally
- Page: Motivation and engagement
- Page: Building a loyal workforce
- Page: Staff retention and loss: an int...
- Page: Treating others as you would wis...
- Page: Shortlisting
- Page: Managing performance