Steer NCVO forum
Jul 03, 2013 by ncvo
Help us steer the right course - have your say about NCVO's future priorities
These are stormy times for charities. Battling through the heavy weather of a depressed economy, rising costs, increasing demands for our services, and an unprecedented fall in income.
That’s why NCVO and Volunteering England merged earlier in 2013 - so we can better help you navigate a safe path through this perfect storm, and more effectively champion and strengthen volunteering and civil society on your behalf.
Our trustees have already started work on a fresh strategic plan for the new organisation. Now we would like to hear what you think.
Have your say
During July you can have your say and help us steer the right course by answering our forum questions:
- Q1 – what are the biggest challenges that your organisation faces?
- Q2 – in an ideal world, how would you like the sector to look in in five years’ time?
- Q3 – who should our most important audiences be?
- Q4 – do you think our new organisation should play a role in promoting social justice and creating a ‘good society’?
- Q5 - what kind of organisation would you like us to be?
- Q6 – who should we influence and who should we work with?
- Q7 – how can we best support you?
- Q8 – how can NCVO best champion volunteering during the next five years?
We welcome all comments and views.
Too busy or want to comment privately?
If you don’t have time to take part in the discussion (or want to comment privately), please visit the NCVO website where you can answer this one question:
What is the biggest challenge you face and how can we help?
The forum will stay open until Wednesday 31 July 2013.
Thank you for taking the time to help shape our future.