Reasons to register
Rating statistics for this page
2.3 out of 5 from 340 votes
Register to receive enewsletters, comment in our forums, add your own events, access premium content, etc.
This site is a community of people sharing knowledge and experience. Over 37,600 people have registered since we officially launched in April 2009. We'd love you to join too.
As well as being completely FREE, registration is quick and simple. Here are some of the benefits of registering on KnowHow.
If you're already convinced - register now!
Ask questions and share experience
- Use the forums to ask a question - get some help with a problem or difficult situation or sound-out an idea. Or reply to other's questions - share what you have learnt.
- Our forums cover many subject areas - see all recent discussion for the latest hot topics.
- Add, edit or request a how-to guide - your space to share what to know to help others.
- Contribute to our brand new iKnowHow wiki.
Free extra content
- We have made some content on the site for registered users only. This includes CV advice and a template and a video interview with philanthropy guru Dame Steve Shirley.
- Free online self-assessment tool - see whether your organisation got the basics in place to be sustainable - Tools for Success toolkit.
- Keep in touch with all that's new at KnowHow and NCVO. Opt to receive our regular KnowHow and NCVO enewsletters and we'll send you updates about new content, discussions, training and special offers direct to your inbox.
News and events
- Add information about events you are organising. Our calendar of events has included conferences and training courses across the country from organisations such as NCVO, ACEVO, sounddelivery and Media Trust as well as many smaller community-based organisations.
- Add your news or share news you have read somewhere else.
More reasons coming soon!
We are developing the site to include more features for registered users. Watch this space!
Everyone who has registered on the site has promised to abide by the terms and conditions of use. We have developed this to protect against bad behaviour and spam. If you spot inappropriate behaviour please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you've registered, share a bit about who you are. Add a photo and a bit about yourself. Just click on 'my dashboard' once you've logged in and edit your photo and 'text about me'.
Go ahead - what are you waiting for? Register now.