This page has recently been converted into a wiki and has not yet been edited. Will you be the first contributor?
This page hasn't been updated for more than a year and may be out-of-date. You can fix this!
Finding tender opportunities wiki
A list of places where new contracts for tendering are advertised.
Page toolsJust log in or register
You can find out about possible contracts through:
- local voluntary and community sector networks and publications
- direct contact with the purchaser, such as the government department, local authority, primary care trust, other voluntary and community organisations and businesses - many of these now make their contract opportunities available online and you can often sign up to be alerted to contracts that may be of interest to you
- specialist magazines or local newspaper adverts, including daily supplements to the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU), where some contracts have to be published
- inspection reports from organisations such as the Audit Commission, Commission of Social Care Inspection and Ofsted - as well as alerting you to established contracts, these reports can provide useful information on how existing contracts are performing and the criteria used to measure their performance
- the official contracts website of the Office of Government Commerce, where tender opportunities are listed.
In some cases, only organisations on approved provider lists are invited to tender.