Vital SKills in Befriending: Project Development
Posted by sandraspangle
Vital Skills in Befriending: Project Development. Part of 9-module trainng programme for befriending coordinators delivered by Befriending Networks
|When||Jun 21, 2012 from 01:30 pm to 04:30 pm|
|Where||The Helplines Association, 9 Marshalsea Road, London SE1 1EP|
Ok so your project's up and running and everything is ticking along fine, you are feeling established in your role, so what's next? What else could your service be doing?
This half day will help participants by:
* Identifying why and when projects develop & what needs to be in place
* Exploring projects readiness to develop in terms of current practice providing safe and competent services
* Exploring how they would assess where future developments might lie
* Identifying how to evidence the need for developments
* Share what their projects are currently doing over and above 1:1 befriending and why
* Examine some of the developmental options taken by other befriending projects.
Previous participants said:
"It all gave me real food for thought, I'm going to rethink a lot of our processes and develop accordingly, this day has left me feeling motivated and enthusiastic."
"This session will allow me to take forward & develop new ideas with confidence."
"Knowing how to conduct a feasibility study will help me to know how and when and where to expand or develop my organisation, the trainer kept the explanations so clear it was impossible to get lost."
For more details contact Sandra Brown tel 0131 225 6156 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More details are available at the event website