Strategic Planning: an overview
Posted by CharitiesEvaluationServices
This course is designed for organisations who are in the process of developing their strategic thinking and direction, or reviewing their existing plans.
|When||May 14, 2012 from 09:45 am to 04:30 pm|
|Where||10 Coldbath Square, London EC1R 5HL|
|About||development, review, planning|
This course is for people who are involved in strategic planning at their organisation or anyone who wishes to increase their knowledge and understanding of the process, and influence the strategic thinking across their organisation.
It will help you consider all the key elements of a strategic approach for your organisation. These include: clarifying your mission and vision; analysing your internal and external environment; considering the different options and choices; developing the initial framework of a strategic plan; identifying different implementation tools that could help make your plan reality.
This is a useful pre-cursor to our ‘Setting aims and objectives’ course.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have increased your knowledge of what strategic planning involves
- Be more confident in implementing a strategic approach within your organisation.
- Be better able to select strategic planning tools
- Be aware of different methods that can help you analyse the internal and external environment of your organisation.
- Explore different tools that can help effectively implement your strategy
For more details contact Training tel 020 7713 5722 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More details are available at the event website